At Camp Kip, Billie Kippin is beating his drum. The raindrops fall to the beat and remind the Kippins that nature is a friend to keep.
Our soft Kiplet™ rattles are very Kippiny. Made from 100% pure organic cotton with beech wood teething ring that clips on and off, they're so gentle on new skin and planet friendly. Use them as a small soft toy, rattle, teething toy, on a play gym or on-the-go!
Baby blue, grey and white bear rattle with grey reverse.
• Size: 13cm H x 8.5cm W
• Hypoallergenic 100% organic cotton (including stuffing), printed with gentle water based inks
• Includes a detachable natural beech hardwood teething ring with wolf head logo from sustainably managed forests
• Rattle insert creates soft sound when shaken
• Designed in Australia and ethically made in India
• Safety tested to European, Australian/NZ and USA safety standards from ages 0+
Cold machine wash separately with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Do not rub, soak or wring. Do not tumble dry. Dry naturally in shade. Organic cotton stuffing may require re-shaping after washing.
To clean your beech wood ring, remove it from the rattle clip and wash with a soft cloth in warm water with eco-friendly soap. Do not submerge.