At the base of Mount Kip, Bam Kippin is making Zzzzs from clouds for the dreamers. He ties them like bundles of balloons and sends them to find a snooze.
Kippins’ Kiplet™ rattles are very Kippiny - perfect for little movers and shakers who love their Kippins! They’re gentle on new skin and planet friendly. These limited edition rattles feature illustrations by artist Matthew Langille.
Black, white and grey zebra rattle with grey reverse.
- 100% organic cotton, printed with water based inks
- Filled with 100% organic cotton
- Includes a detachable raw beech wood teething ring with wolf head logo
- Rattle insert creates soft sound when shaken
- Designed in Australia and ethically made
- Safety tested to European, Australian/NZ and USA safety standards from ages 0+
Cold hand wash with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Do not rub, soak or wring. Do not tumble dry. Dry naturally in shade.
To clean your beech wood ring, remove it from the rattle clip and wash with a soft cloth in warm water with eco-friendly soap.
© Matthew Langille 2015